• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ComeBackShane

Just ordered my first EBMM, a Cutlass HSS, and will be traveling a lot with it. In the past I have always bought something like a Gator Titan or a SKB iSeries because the cases weren't sturdy enough for luggage claim. How is the EBMM Cutlass case, is it tough, more specifically, is it tough enough for luggage claim?

Thanks,

tbonesullivan

They are quite tough, however they do not have the TSA approved locks that some other guitar cases do. They just have standard locks.

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
I used to work in a music store, in the warehouse packing and shipping instruments, and I am convinced that the Fragile stickers or packing tape are completely invisible to everyone except perhaps the person receiving the package.

:)

Pops

I used to work in a music store, in the warehouse packing and shipping instruments, and I am convinced that the Fragile stickers or packing tape are completely invisible to everyone except perhaps the person receiving the package.

:)
Never had a problem over the last 35 years Doc.Haven't lost a guitar or collected matchwood yet.
Although I would heartily advocate that you would be wise to make sure that in the event of a total catastrophe that the instrument is covered by travel insurance.:)

Top Bottom