• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Sharko

New to the forum! Just wanted to show you guys my new pride and joy. Thank you so much Pete DuBaldo at DuBaldo Music for the great deal on this guitar and for spec'ing out a killer guitar! And thank you Joel Krause at EBMM for hooking me up with black hardware!

Apologies for the pictures not doing the guitar justice. My photography skills are almost as bad as my guitar playing skills. She looks even better in person!

Rjk2fhP.jpg

kfTW0M2.jpg

pIGGpQl.jpg

jones4tone

That looks sharp! The color match between the top and back/sides is about as perfect as you could wish for. Congrats!

GWDavis28

Nice upgrades it looks awesome like that!!!! And I'm not a black hardware fan.

Glenn |B)

dave1812

Holy Moly! That's one Hell of a Dream Guitar for sure!
How did you get the Hardware though? I tried getting Black Hardware for my Emerald Green Sparkle JP a few Years ago, and was told i could only get the same Hardware that's already on the Guitar?!

Sharko

Holy Moly! That's one Hell of a Dream Guitar for sure!
How did you get the Hardware though? I tried getting Black Hardware for my Emerald Green Sparkle JP a few Years ago, and was told i could only get the same Hardware that's already on the Guitar?!

Thanks man! I reached out to EBMM Customer Service and they made it happen. I believe they just recently started allowing customers to swap hardware color. You have to send in your neck plate and bridge plate and then you can purchase the new hardware.

RAIN27

Thanks man! I reached out to EBMM Customer Service and they made it happen. I believe they just recently started allowing customers to swap hardware color. You have to send in your neck plate and bridge plate and then you can purchase the new hardware.
Cool..... Neck Plate ?

Top Bottom