• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jlf599

So, I know I've gone a little EBMM crazy lately...and we won't even talk about the other BFR Axis SS that may or may not be en route to me, but given how much I've loved my Axis models and the Luke I got, I took a chance on a Morse and found a limited edition - #69 of 69 in Tahitian Blue.

I know this is going to sound strange, but it reminds me of the tone from my natural maple Les Paul...minus about 3 lbs of weight. That's a good thing in my opinion. It also let me feel good about putting two Les Pauls up for sale tonight. :)

Morse and amp.jpg
front-reduced.jpg
body-reduced.jpg

J

tj1

I really like that shimmering blue, it can't be easy for a paint shop to get that effect.

GWDavis28

Nice, that's awesome!!!!!

Love the reverse head stock on those and scoring #69 of 69, that's pretty cool!!!

Congrats, Glenn |B)

jlf599

I wanted one of these and was watching like 5 or 6 on Reverb...this was not the cheapest (though only by like $20 by the time you figured shipping) but my inner 12 year old demanded I get #69. :)

I swear this guitar looks brand new, though...and pretty much just replaced Les Pauls for me.

J

GWDavis28

I wanted one of these and was watching like 5 or 6 on Reverb...this was not the cheapest (though only by like $20 by the time you figured shipping) but my inner 12 year old demanded I get #69. :)

Hahahahahaha, I thought the same thing, but didn't want to post it.

Glenn |B)

TripHazard

I swear this guitar looks brand new, though...and pretty much just replaced Les Pauls for me.

J

I thought the same! Exactly the number I would have wanted!

Top Bottom