• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

kingdoublecut

This is my fourth MM guitar amongst nine SbMM/EBMM guitars and I wish it had been my first as it is the "desert island" guitar. The DiMarzio Virtual PAFs are harmonically superior to even my "until now" favorite Albert Lee (EVH) humbuckers. The just slightly smaller body than my SbMM Luke is a delight and as an aficionado of the HSH platform to fulfill ALL of your guitar tone needs...this is the perfect guitar...

Now I just need a Rosewood neck for it, but I believe those were only available on the Silhouette Special though...? rztny8uyzdy0zecpufp2.jpg

Last edited:

GWDavis28

This one:

attachment.php

Glenn |B)

kingdoublecut

I've had three MM guitars with the neck pocket expansion cracks...not worth refinishing that I'm aware of. MM customer service says they're "normal" and with different woods tightly connected I would expect the to be true.

This guitar was a seriously solid buy...very minty and problem free.

GWDavis28

I've had three MM guitars with the neck pocket expansion cracks...not worth refinishing that I'm aware of. MM customer service says they're "normal" and with different woods tightly connected I would expect the to be true.

This guitar was a seriously solid buy...very minty and problem free.

Yup I've had them too, I must be thinking about another one that had issues. I was seriously thinking about this one though. I've been thinking a Silo would be nice. Your right that was a deal and a half.

Glenn |B)

grayn

I had a Silo Special, with a rosewood neck, that I was stupid enough to let go.
For a while I've been thinking the Silo is one of EBMM's less attractive models.
But seeing yours is causing a re-think.
Congrats, great score.

Top Bottom