• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Jesus1393

Hello everyone! I have my Majesty Monarchy 7 for less than month and faced with strange glitch two times...

First time I just turned off my volume pot and after that I tried to turn on again, change pickups but there still wasn't a sound. Unplug and plug-in helped me that day.

Second time I turned off my volume pot and then turned on it and only piezo pickup was working (hence I was playing on magnet pickups only), I tried to switch pickups (from magnet to piezo and from piezo to magnet) but every time it was piezo. Only piezo pod worked. Unplug and plug-in helped again but it's really strange situation.

So sometimes guitar gets stuck (kind of)

Maybe somebody has faced with the same situation? Or knows where problem is?

Last edited:

Jesus1393

Today I found out when my guitar turns off. It happens when I put the guitar on horizontal surface and after 30 seconds it turns off. Really strange and I have no idea what it could be.

tbonesullivan

I've replaced batteries and the issue is no more reproducible. Seems like previous set of batteries was no good...

That could be. 9V batteries are not exactly a standard size, as they are designed to clip on. Many people put some foam behind their batteries to make sure that they make good contact.

Top Bottom