• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Keno

2020 is a year we all probably will remember forever - everyone's life is different in some way. For most to the worse. People have lost loved ones and will keep doing so for the unseeable future.

I think this year we need Jeff's annual NYNGD posts more than ever, atleast I know I do. And even though we appreciate his posts, last couple of years we have been a bit spoiled and not really showed enough appreciation. So, with that said, I know the dude puts in a lot of effort in taking pictures and writing a story for every single guitar posted. It's already mid November, let's set his ass on fire.
Let's give him some motivation here... Show him you want it!

To put my money where my mouth is, I vouch to host the first live EBMM Knucklehead Get-together in Europe in 2021. The best comment related to Jeff's posts will be awarded with genuine Swedish Snaps that will make you blind if not cautious. Obviously we will fly in Jeff (and his best guitars) to join us.

fbecir

"the first live EBMM Knucklehead Get-together in Europe" :eek::eek::):)

Great idea, you have sir !

And you are right : every year Jeff makes such nice posts with beautiful pictures ! So, thank you Jeff.

Swedish Snaps ? :rolleyes: Let's talk about serious things : Cognac, Calvados, Chartreuse, Armagnac, Bénédictine, ...

Keno

"the first live EBMM Knucklehead Get-together in Europe" :eek::eek::):)

Great idea, you have sir !

And you are right : every year Jeff makes such nice posts with beautiful pictures ! So, thank you Jeff.

Swedish Snaps ? :rolleyes: Let's talk about serious things : Cognac, Calvados, Chartreuse, Armagnac, Bénédictine, ...

A french man being pretentious? No way!

Haha, just kidding - You got it maestro. I'll even throw in a case of pretty nice Sancerre. Never argue with the french when it comes to wine and food.

beej

Seriously- Jeff's displays at the end of the year are a major highlight. I'd argue that they need to be a sticky thread.

I'm sure it's a ton of work for him, but man I enjoy looking at them. (And I'm savvy enough now to keep a towel handy to wipe my drool off the table.)

headcrash

Yess!! I'm already getting a little nervous awaiting THAT time of the year.

Jeff, your pics are always eagerly awaited, and even more this year! Feel the challenge already?:D:D

GWDavis28

Seriously- Jeff's displays at the end of the year are a major highlight. I'd argue that they need to be a sticky thread.

I'm sure it's a ton of work for him, but man I enjoy looking at them. (And I'm savvy enough now to keep a towel handy to wipe my drool off the table.)

Right. I wouldn't want to ask him to do it personally, I can wait for whenever he can do it.

Glenn |B)

edhalen

Bring it Jeff! We can't wait! Always appreciate the time and effort. It NEVER disappoints :).

Sweat

Yep always enjoy what Jeff is going to show us one of the forum highlights, this and Spud's Christmas thread were/are always great

dibart77

Hah!

Funny you should ask! I have the photo booth assembled and photographed the first four guitars on Sunday! Trying this year to keep it on track so the NYNGD can finish with a grand finale on New Year's Eve. You beat me to the punch though, Keno, so I don't yet have the full gallery with the blank silhouettes for this year's haul yet. Despite COVID, this was another year of...

EBMM_GAS_small.jpg

I will admit, at a time when some folks are out of work and the pandemic seems to be gearing up for a big uptick, I was feeling a little unsure about showing off this year's guitars... But then I realized that for many of us (you guys AND me), this is a fun way to take our minds off the craziness of our world and just geek out over fun guitars. So... standby and we'll get kicking in mid-December!

Fro

Your NYNGD are easily my favorite threads on the forum. Followed by new BFR announcements.

JasonT

Always a highlight. Look forward to another year of great guitars.

xjbebop

Jeff....
We always envy your taste, selection, and ability to actually collect these fabulous instruments (in a good way ;)
We always appreciate the time and effort you make to present these beauties to us knuckleheads...
And I know that we all anxiously look forward to these threads every year!!!!
THANK YOU for sharing!

Magic Jason

Just can't wait.

Looks like Christmas break will jus be MISERABLE here in Belgium.

At least, there is something to look up to.

Thanks Jeff for your time, patience, dedication, talent, ..... cash...., to keep us entertained!

Last edited:
Top Bottom