• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

tbonesullivan

I was just looking to see if I could find interesting Steve Morse guitars up for sale, and noticed that many of the major sellers like Sweetwater, ZZounds, AMS have none available. They don't even have listings where you can pre-order any, in either the Standard model or the Y2d Model.

Anyone know if something is up? Are they maybe changing it over to the roasted maple?

PeteDuBaldo

I've got an original model going through the factory right now that should be shipping in another 2-3 weeks. With the shutdown really limiting what the factory can produce and the market buying mostly other models I would expect to see fewer of these on store shelves.

tbonesullivan

I've got an original model going through the factory right now that should be shipping in another 2-3 weeks. With the shutdown really limiting what the factory can produce and the market buying mostly other models I would expect to see fewer of these on store shelves.

Yeah, that is true. With everything limited they need to pick and choose I guess. While it's a great model, I don't see it having the popularity of the more "conventional" models.

Top Bottom