• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

One of the bestest color as of recently, and I've been dying for something in Blue, you can relate Pete D right?? Hahahahahaha

web-sr-ss-blue-magic-_0007_8.jpg

Glenn |B)

dave1812

Oh No! That's exactly what i didn't need to see, or rather what my Banking Account didn't wanna see.
What is that Color!? If that makes it's way onto a JP6/7 or an Axis, i might be in serious trouble.

GWDavis28

Oh No! That's exactly what i didn't need to see, or rather what my Banking Account didn't wanna see.
What is that Color!? If that makes it's way onto a JP6/7 or an Axis, i might be in serious trouble.

Blue Magic!!!

It's called financing my friend. If that were available I'd be in trouble myself. I can only hope they only offer it with a matching head stock, then I won't be interested (Hahahahahahahaha).

Glenn |B)

dave1812

Blue Magic!!!

It's called financing my friend. If that were available I'd be in trouble myself. I can only hope they only offer it with a matching head stock, then I won't be interested (Hahahahahahahaha).

Glenn |B)

Sadly or Luckily Financing is not an Option with most German EBMM Dealers.
Where did you find that picture? Are there more Pictures of that Guitar? Non-Matching Headstock looks much better imho. Looks much classier

Pink

There was a ‘57 Chevy in my hometown painted a similar colour to that. Guitar, maple fretboard with white plastic and chrome...oh yeah...time to consider refinishing again.

Top Bottom