• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

fbecir

Thanks for the link
Very nice pics ! ... but so many pics with a cigarette

Last edited:

dibart77

This is awesome! You made my night. Although now it's 3am and I haven't gone to bed, dammit. ;-)

agt

Thanks for sharing. That was a great read and brought me back to that time -- my very first EBMM was the EVH model, followed by a Silhouette the next year. Of course many more followed!

tbonesullivan

SS is probably the less expensive option these days, given the hype surrounding Ed's passing. I'm a SS fan myself; down to only 1 guitar with a Floyd these days.

-Jacob

Yeah, that's my biggest question: do I want a Floyd on the guitar. Yes, it's decked, but there's still the fun time when changing strings.

tbonesullivan

I am so glad i have an ASS after reading this, also i have the Wolfgang EVH so my thirst is quenched.
I don't think I'm going to be satisfied until I get an Axis. I wonder if I can track down an Axis Sport in a nice color. Most of those that I see though have MM90s or SSH pickups.

Jamie M

I don't think I'm going to be satisfied until I get an Axis. I wonder if I can track down an Axis Sport in a nice color. Most of those that I see though have MM90s or SSH pickups.

ASS is a good compromise unless you have the Floyd itch, same as you i have seen the Sport with MM90s and SSH mainly.

GoKart Mozart

ASS is a good compromise unless you have the Floyd itch, same as you i have seen the Sport with MM90s and SSH mainly.

Subscribe to the “Ebay/Craigslist treasures” thread so you’ll get email notifications. Rest assured, if there is a deal to be had on one, Glenn/GWDavis will find it and post it!

-Jacob

Top Bottom