• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jisham

This one delivered yesterday and I can hardly put it down! So killer . . .

rezazqh.jpg

CV7o6Aj.jpg

JHmUGHs.jpg

hzbKv2F.jpg

IAv3lQM.jpg

YIPWBXR.jpg

NGDuESO.jpg

Last edited:

dalto

Congrats!

Haven't been able to try a Sabre yet but it looks amazing, glad you are enjoying it.

jisham

Dang that looks nice!!! How does it sound? Are the pickups more modern voiced or more vintage?

They sound more modern to me but I admittedly don't have the best ear these days. I will say the five pickup positions give very distinct tones. I love it. Big time -- now I want a Deep Blue Burst with the ebony board ha.

John C

That is a very pretty guitar; congrats!

How is the neck shape? It seems from dealers who measure and post the specs that these are a bit thinner than a Silhouette/Silhouette special neck - is that correct? How does it feel to you?

jisham

That is a very pretty guitar; congrats!

How is the neck shape? It seems from dealers who measure and post the specs that these are a bit thinner than a Silhouette/Silhouette special neck - is that correct? How does it feel to you?

I’ve never played a Silhouette so can’t comment there. This neck is super comfy. I’ve read it’s on the thinner side compared to other EBMMs though.

John C

I’ve never played a Silhouette so can’t comment there. This neck is super comfy. I’ve read it’s on the thinner side compared to other EBMMs though.

Thanks! I haven't turned one up to try out in person yet but they are so nice!

Top Bottom