• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

roburado

So, yeah. We all know how the GAS goes.

As you can see if you check my sig, I've got a few JPs: original JP6 (no options), BFR JP6 (original version), Dargie 2 JP6, and JP13 7-String. Thinking of letting my original BFR JP6 and/or Dargie 2 go in support of a future Majesty purchase.

So, Majesty owners (or those who have experienced the Majesty), especially if you've had previous editions of JP guitars, am I nuts for wanting a Majesty? Am I nuts not to try to get my hands on a Majesty? Have any of you just sold off all your other JP guitars for a Majesty? Did you regret it?

Last edited:

johnnyboogie

I do!!

I'd never tried one before I bought my first one but since you like the JP models I think you'll like the Majesty as well. Slightly thicker neck profile but nothing that strays far from the whole JP approach of the instrument. Slick, fast and ready to kick @ss =D

73h Nils

I've still yet to try one for any longer than a few minutes but I feel you. The want is pretty strong for some of them.

PeteDuBaldo

First off, Rob, email sent!

I have a rosewood neck JP6 as my #1 gigging guitar, although over the past two years I have been using my Gold Sparkle Majesty nearly 50% of the time if not more. I love the forearm scoop on the original model, and the oil/wax treatment on the neck. The light-weight body and rounded profile of the Majesty is incredible, though - I don't really use the boost feature.

roburado

First off, Rob, email sent!

I have a rosewood neck JP6 as my #1 gigging guitar, although over the past two years I have been using my Gold Sparkle Majesty nearly 50% of the time if not more. I love the forearm scoop on the original model, and the oil/wax treatment on the neck. The light-weight body and rounded profile of the Majesty is incredible, though - I don't really use the boost feature.

Pete, reply email sent! Thanks!

Do you think the Gold Sparkle Majesty is overtaking the rosewood neck JP6 for you?

Top Bottom