• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

NikolaK

Hey guys! Im happy to present You a song i did. I used Fractal Audio FM3 (JP2c amp sim) and my beloved companion - the mighty L3. Hope you will like it. Cheers! :)

GWDavis28

Nick, SUPER JOB MAN REALLY LOVED IT!! Excellent playing!!

Do you play the like without using the trem? I notice that the trem arm isn't on in your videos.

Glenn |B)

NikolaK

Thank You Glenn! To be perfectly honest i NEVER use the trem. �� When i bought the guitar i removed the arm and never put it back. That may sound silly i know, but i just dont have the need for trem arm. And MM doesnt make hardtail L3. ��

GWDavis28

Thank You Glenn! To be perfectly honest i NEVER use the trem. �� When i bought the guitar i removed the arm and never put it back. That may sound silly i know, but i just dont have the need for trem arm. And MM doesnt make hardtail L3. ��

I had thought it might be something like that and it totally makes sense to me.

Glenn |B)

NikolaK

Great song ! Very nice playing

A lot of very nice amps on this video, but you use a Fractal :D

Tnx man! Yeah, it seems that way, but i did everything at home, so blasting ENGL Savage 120 with 4x12 wasnt really an option... :) I had Fractal at the time i recorded the tune and JP2c sim was a perfect match for what i wanted to accomplish tone wise... Tnx again for the comment.

Top Bottom