• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jlf599

So I've wanted a Firemist Purple Luke3 since I first saw one. I stumbled on to one on FB. It arrived yesterday and got some play time.

I love the feel. I wasn't prepared for how different the pickups sound from the Transitions in the purple to the EBMMs in my Fushcia Luke. Position 4 on the EBMM pickups is the sweet spot for me. Position 5 is on the Transitions.

Just slightly different voicing...but I like them both. It's hard to get pics of this guitar, though. The color is SO reflective!

2021-03-17 13.53.05-1 copy.jpg

2021-03-17 13.53.25 copy.jpg

And she looks at home on the wall:

2021-03-17 14.47.03 copy.jpg

GWDavis28

Nice congrats!!! Seems like mirrored purple. Nice collection.

Glenn |B)

Astrofreq

Wow! Amazing color!

Dear Big Poppa,

Will you send me a firemist purple Roasted maple Cutlass for my birthday? I will love you even more forever. :)

Xoxo,
daniel.

jlf599

That is extremely nice and in a awesome collection. And good amp choice too on that Supersonic !

Thanks!

I've always been a Marshall guy...and got a 100w Fender Tonemaster in a trade. I loved it, but couldn't tame the volume. This was the best way to get that sound at non-ear-blistering volume. I never thought my ideal 70s Marshall sound would be from a new-ish Fender. :)

mikeller

Thanks!

I've always been a Marshall guy...and got a 100w Fender Tonemaster in a trade. I loved it, but couldn't tame the volume. This was the best way to get that sound at non-ear-blistering volume. I never thought my ideal 70s Marshall sound would be from a new-ish Fender. :)

That "burn" channel is really good! The local amp tech I use made me a small profile footswitch since that factory switch is big and bulky. Its a regular boss size switch with one button to switch clean to burn and then two mini-toggle switches to switch from Vibrolux to Bassman, and switch the effects loop off/on - neither of which I would ever use in a gig situation.

Top Bottom