• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

LASR

Greetings to all. Just wanted to ask if someone has had access to the rare and discontinued Transparent Lime Green, a color I last saw when looking for a new Stingray waaaaay back in 2008. The only reference I have "oficially" seen was this ad:

Music Man USA Stingray 4 2EQ TLG - Translucent Lime Green MN | Reverb

But still remember a post by someone (not a single idea who and when, I just located the picture and saved it in 2008) saying "this is my TLG Stingray", for which I attach pictures. So if anyone ever saw or had a TLG instrument, I would appreciate your input. I think the ad is a better representation of the color.

Attachments

• greenbass.jpg
    greenbass.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 116
  • greenbass4.jpg
    greenbass4.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 332

xjbebop

attachment.php

bGRFyvZ.jpg

Cory778

DAB0E122-F835-4382-B498-BF171389FA22.jpg I have one! It’s freakin awesome. I think it was just called Transparent Green though.

LASR

I did not understand the comment. Can you explain a little bit? Thank you.

LASR

View attachment 37861 I have one! It’s freakin awesome. I think it was just called Transparent Green though.

Great to know! I would love to have a better picture of the body of your instrument, if you don't mind. The favor I would ask of you is if you could look at your serial number and see what name Ernie Ball gave originally to your color. Thank you in advance!

danny-79

Top Bottom