• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

aufgangs

Hi guys,

How limited do you think the JP 20th Anniversary guitars going to be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mace13

Just a little bump to this thread. They seem to be pretty limited, or at least production is somewhat "slow" (for those folks awaiting on the delivery of one!) The 20th Anniversary JP6 which I ordered roundabout August from Sweetwater is still not in. Seems they are in short supply, or at least Sweetwater doesn't have them readily available. Maybe EBMM was busy this summer making those wicked Majesty 8 strings!

Has anyone received a JP6 20th Anniversary which was ordered in July or later?

PeteDuBaldo

Just a little bump to this thread. They seem to be pretty limited, or at least production is somewhat "slow" (for those folks awaiting on the delivery of one!) The 20th Anniversary JP6 which I ordered roundabout August from Sweetwater is still not in. Seems they are in short supply, or at least Sweetwater doesn't have them readily available. Maybe EBMM was busy this summer making those wicked Majesty 8 strings!

Has anyone received a JP6 20th Anniversary which was ordered in July or later?

It all depends on when the dealer ordered them, not necessarily when the customer ordered the guitar. I have various 20ths scheduled for delivery in October, November, and January.

Mace13

Sweet. I am very relieved to know that they did not stop making them. :)

Top Bottom