• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

racerx

Hey folks - just curious if anyone experienced with the BFR release cadence or interactions with dealers has a pulse on the next run of BFR guitars? I'm thinking of picking up another Stingray or Cutlass but I want to wait and see what is in the pipeline (be it BFR or model-year refresh) before pulling the trigger. Just want to know how long to test my patience :p

racerx

A shop in Europe leaked them a few weeks ago, there should be an official announcement towards the very end of this month.

Hey Pete - thanks for the info, I'll try to sit tight and hope another Stingray or Cutlass is in the works. I really enjoy the neck profiles on them and I'm a bit nervous to try anything else without playing it in person. I understand a lot of the other neck profiles (Luke, JP, Silo, etc.) tend to be on the thinner side whereas the Stingray & Cutlass are extremely comfortable to me. I dug the Governor and the Bull Head but wasn't a big fan of the black/black combo or the Floyd.

Mixolydian82

A shop in Europe leaked them a few weeks ago, there should be an official announcement towards the very end of this month.

I found that very same one for sale within the last week. I would imagine it's a big no-no to break street date.

Top Bottom