• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Django

Just got a Zoom MRS-802 8-track recorder and I'm having a bit of difficulty. I can't figure out how to make a "tempo map". When recording along to the built in metronome, I can set a single tempo for the entire song, but cannot set it to change at a specific bar. Does anyone know how to do this?
Cheers.

Django

Cheers, but ive already looked through this and as far as i can see, it doesn't tell you how to make a tempo-map or set changes for a specific bar.

blackspy

Wouldn't you just create a copy of the original rhythm pattern and change the tempo, then insert it where you want it? ... I'm not familiar with this unit itself, but that seems to be what most do.

Django

I've used a Boss 8-track in the past, and it allowed you to set the built in metronome to change its tempo (bpm) at a certain bar for each time change in a song. Right now, its kind of difficult to record with the band without this facility, since some of the changes are kind of complicated...

Django

blackspy said:
Wouldn't you just create a copy of the original rhythm pattern and change the tempo, then insert it where you want it? ... I'm not familiar with this unit itself, but that seems to be what most do.

Well, the problem is, every time I set a tempo, it does it for the entire song

Top Bottom