Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a question about The Game Changer GUITAR? Just ask the Music Man team!

Quote Originally Posted by radrock View Post
    Can the Gamechanger change the color of the guitar?

Really though, does it have the EVH pickups?
    Regarding the pickups, yes, it has the same pickups as the EVH, and the Axis, and the Reflex
    "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by drewbixcubed View Post
    The presets will only rewire the pickups accordingly, it will not emulate the sound of a different pickup, in a different location, on a different guitar. Also, you cannot load a 5 coil pickup configuration in a 4 coil guitar, for what I hope is obvious reasons.
    That's what I figured. Thanks, Drew!
    NP: Bali Burst LIII HH

Thanks for the awesome innovation and technology! And congrats for winning best of show at NAMM!

My question is, as I'm not too sure, is it possible to save presets/create presets on the fly without the assistance of the software program? Thanks!
    EBMM 25th Anniversary - Venetian Redburst - "Valentine" , Flamed, Rosewood FB, Hardtail. Born 08/05/09

Your Fearless 25ROC Leader. (25th/Reflex Owners Club)

U!..C!...L!.......A!.... UCLA FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Regarding the pickups, yes, it has the same pickups as the EVH, and the Axis, and the Reflex
    That rules hard.
    Check out my music on iTunes, CDBaby and Amazon

Happily Own

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98)

Valentine Satin Natural #G77122 (8/26/16)

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobySteve View Post
    Thanks for the awesome innovation and technology! And congrats for winning best of show at NAMM!

My question is, as I'm not too sure, is it possible to save presets/create presets on the fly without the assistance of the software program? Thanks!
    Thanks for the Kudos! We are all VERY proud!

Check out some of the videos (look for me in red shirt) I describe exactly how to do it. Also, the control function diagrams on the site describe how to do it with verbiage.
    "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Smellybum View Post
    Hi First time questioner long time poster....

3 Questions for you guys when you get a sec?

1.Can you tell me the UK RRP please?

2. Will there be an 'offline' version or will you always need to be conected to the app for uploads/changes - thinking of being mobile for gigs...

3. - Is there an epected lead time for shipping to UK/Europe?

Thanks in advance.
    smelly.
    Bump.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    Wonder Wipes for Smelly Bum?

Quote Originally Posted by Smellybum View Post
    Bump.
    Smelly, the reason I have not replied, is that I have already answered all of your questions, not only on this thread, but on the bass thread as well. Please take the time to read through my initial post. Thank you~

Apologies drew I must have missed that in the change over to the new forum - will go hunt and try to suck less! Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    Wonder Wipes for Smelly Bum?

Thanks for the Kudos! We are all VERY proud!

Check out some of the videos (look for me in red shirt) I describe exactly how to do it. Also, the control function diagrams on the site describe how to do it with verbiage.
    What about configurations which aren't in Banks A, B, or Z? Is there a way to customize the presets to something that isn't already loaded in the guitar without using the web software?

Also, what single coil was used for the center single coil in the HSH/HSHP guitars? If a custom wound, what would be comparable?
    BFR JP7 - Amethyst Burst - 5/29/08
    JP7 - Stealth - 3/22/10
    Reflex Game Changer HSHP - 4/9/12

Sorry Drew for the barrage of questions. I have the same one as Brad above. What output, style is the center coil? Also is the HSH reflex available with the two humbuckers with the chrome covers?

The website currently shows them with no covers. Thanks again for all your work, much appreciated!
    EBMM 25th Anniversary - Venetian Redburst - "Valentine" , Flamed, Rosewood FB, Hardtail. Born 08/05/09

Your Fearless 25ROC Leader. (25th/Reflex Owners Club)

U!..C!...L!.......A!.... UCLA FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Blog Entries
    if the website shows them with no covers...hmmmm maybe we posted an unfinished guitar? hahahaha NO Covers on the HSH it sucked with covers
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    if the website shows them with no covers...hmmmm maybe we posted an unfinished guitar? hahahaha NO Covers on the HSH it sucked with covers
    Good call - I assumed as much. Two covered pickups with a strat-style coil in the middle would look really weird.

but, I gotta point out, the guitar in this pic doesn't quite seem finished to me:

I don't actually care - it's probably just an artist mock and I'm fine with that - but the missing "something" definitely confused me for a second.
    Devils of Belgrade:

What exactly is that missing?

Oh yeah. You need a strap and an amp to plug it into.
    JP7 - Stealth - 3/22/10

Quote Originally Posted by bkrumme View Post
    What about configurations which aren't in Banks A, B, or Z? Is there a way to customize the presets to something that isn't already loaded in the guitar without using the web software?

Also, what single coil was used for the center single coil in the HSH/HSHP guitars? If a custom wound, what would be comparable?
    Banks A, B, and Z come with some of the "most used" aka "normal" presets that players are accustomed to. We implemented these so that users that do NOT want to log on to the app can have an instrument with a lot of tones/functionality of TGC. However, if you want limitless switching, you have to use the app.

All pickups in TGC are custom wound. The HSH pickups are voiced to sound similar to the HH, and SSS tones players often wish for. Not to mention the other ~249,990!
    Last edited by drewbixcubed; 01-20-2011 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks, Drew! That's exactly what I was looking for.
    JP7 - Stealth - 3/22/10