EBMM Stingray bass pink

Thread: Game Changer iPad App

User Info Menu

Game Changer iPad App

Hi Guys..just wanted to say I'm so happy with the addition of the Grid on the Game Changer IPad app. This really has made this guitar the most flexible and versatile tone machine on the market. I have a short break from touring this weekend and am flying home, and the first thing I shall do is film a new Game Changer video with this new improved app. I shall also supplying Musicman with my own custom setting for the artist page..exciting stuff!!... Jamie Humphries
    Visit the official website for Jamie Humphries for news, tour dates, and online lesson details.

http://www.jamiehumphries.com

User Info Menu

thanks jamie!
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

User Info Menu

Wicked. Keen to try it on the ipad
    Endorsed by Ernie Ball Music Man Guitars USA.
    Featured on the music man Artist page: http://www.music-man.com/artists/dean-wells.html
    Custom Reflex (emerald green sparkle burst/ebony roasted neck)
    25th Anniversary Ernie Ball quilt.
    Reflex/GameChanger Maple neck HSH
    BFR LUKE Emerald Burst Flame top
    LUKE pearl blue
    REFLEX- Maple Neck White/Black

Want list Steve Morse Y2D Blue
    Armada Black burst.

my band TERAMAZE
    www.teramaze.com.au
    My production page
    www.dwellsmusic.com

User Info Menu

Check it out on the iPhone too!
    "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" Albert Einstein

User Info Menu

Will it only work with a midi interface on the iPad/iPhone? I tried with my iPad and USB/camera adapter but it wouldn't connect to my bass.
    Buncha Rays and Bongos

User Info Menu

Any plans for an Android app?

User Info Menu

Like to see and Android app too, nothing against Apple, just I have no other use for it and my daughter will kill me if I take hers♫.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldManMusic View Post
    Will it only work with a midi interface on the iPad/iPhone? I tried with my iPad and USB/camera adapter but it wouldn't connect to my bass.
    The MIDI interface on the iOS works with accessories like the iRig MIDI, or the Line6 MIDI Mobilizer.
    "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" Albert Einstein

User Info Menu

yes, I use the Irig midi interface..its really easy, and now with the improvments to the app, it makesdialing up tones on a session really easy..no need to take a laptop thats connected online...the swipe feature that selects random configuration is also a lot of fun..Jamie
    Visit the official website for Jamie Humphries for news, tour dates, and online lesson details.

http://www.jamiehumphries.com

User Info Menu

Is this available on Droid phones?
    Happy Owner of

2003 natural quilt Axis

BFR Luke

2007 LE JP1

User Info Menu

I was able to use iPad app before (and enjoyed it very much), but not anymore - crashes at start up.

Is iRig midi and 1st generation iPad not supported anymore?

User Info Menu

PM sent!
    "Hello! This is A.J.! How can I help you?"

If you have any questions or concerns please email me: aj@ernieball.com

PMs and messages written on my wall are not addressed as quickly as emails.

If you want to know when your instrument was completed please post in one of the serial number threads.