Ernie Ball Paradigm

Thread: Saving Banks and Schemes in the web app

Saving Banks and Schemes in the web app

So I have a good scheme in my Gamechange...I think. Gonna gig with it tomorrow and see. However, I haven't been able to break the code on how to save my scheme in the app. I don't see a "user" folder anywhere in the app like there was in the instructional video.

I was hoping to not have to rely on "legacy media" (paper) to record my settings.
    "Do you want me to start this song too slow or too fast?"

Armada, Gamechanger reflex, Y2D, JP6, Steve Morse, 25th Anniversary Reflex
    4 Stratocasters, RG3120, Variax, Yamaha S90XS, Hammond XK-3c

Why is it that the answer always occurs to you the instant you hit enter....

There is a login button on the web app and if you aren't logged in you aren't a user. Got it.
    "Do you want me to start this song too slow or too fast?"

Armada, Gamechanger reflex, Y2D, JP6, Steve Morse, 25th Anniversary Reflex
    4 Stratocasters, RG3120, Variax, Yamaha S90XS, Hammond XK-3c

Bingo ! I would really like the app to be local and not web based like the ipad version. Need this for windows computer. This would make studio use much better.

EBMM, you are so much smarter than I. I'm logged into the app, and I can see my settings, but I can't figure out how to save and restore them, either on the web or in my computer.

I've looked all through Library, View and compare instrument and library, and view and compare library. It's not in the view instrument, either.

I know this is an old post, but if anybody out there knows how to do this for us newbies, that would be great.

And I Too would love an app I could put on my notebookor Android phone (mine has USB, unlike those iPhones. Right now my battery says 76% and I'm scared that if I change my batteries and lose my settings, I will have to plug them all in. I did a screen captcha and saved the Instrument image as a .jpg, but there's about 18 settings I've changed and I don't want to redo them. And if I'm out gigging, and lose my settings, I'm toast. Well not really, I would just have to use the factory defaults. But that would be less than perfect.

I'm scared to death to hit the "clear" button.