Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gamechanger bass doesn't make a sound - URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Hey guys,
    Just a quick update. AJ Braman at MusicMan has been amazingly helpful and great about keeping in touch with me and the EBay buyer. I've been in an e-mail chain with both of them for a couple days. The problem could not be diagnosed over e-mail but the EBay buyer agreed (after I called EBay and made sure he was still covered by their Buyer Protection) to ship the bass to MusicMan in SLO, CA and at that point I'll refund him.

Thanks to all you guys for chiming in; sorry to post in the forum. And props to Sterling and all the good people at MM for great instruments backed by great customer service. Even the best products occasionally have problems; it's how you tackle them that matters!

Peace,
    -Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Punk-fun View Post
    Ok. I can say it is similar problem, because I have read previous discussion ...
    Regardless of whether it's the same problem ... the answer is the same- there's no way to diagnose the problem over the Internet.

Best bet is to call or email the customer service guys and ask them to help you out. They're the experts.

Quote Originally Posted by TimBosby View Post
    And props to Sterling and all the good people at MM for great instruments backed by great customer service. Even the best products occasionally have problems; it's how you tackle them that matters!
    Glad to hear they're on it Tim.

And you're absolutely right- it's how you fix the problems and support customers that really matters. And these guys do the best job in the business.

Blog Entries
    Its going to be a small problem. Sorry that it took the time and effort of a big one.
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by beej View Post
    Regardless of whether it's the same problem ... the answer is the same- there's no way to diagnose the problem over the Internet.

Best bet is to call or email the customer service guys and ask them to help you out. They're the experts.
    Thanks. I have already done like that.