Ernie Ball Prodigy Picks

Thread: 2 Way Toggle switch not changes sounds. Any help?

User Info Menu

2 Way Toggle switch not changes sounds. Any help?

I have a EBMM Game Changer HSHP, Trem, Piezo, maple neck and the 5 way switch and three knobs are working fine but the 2 Way Toggle switch is not functioning correctly. It switches to one new sound and then does nothing else even when you continue to toggle up or down. Any thoughts or help?

User Info Menu

Do you have different pickup combinations saved in the Z-bank?
    ---------------
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Valentine BFR in Three-tone Burst
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

I believe that I do

User Info Menu

That would be first thing to check - connect to the app and confirm would be my suggestion.
    ---------------
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Valentine BFR in Three-tone Burst
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jones4tone View Post
    That would be first thing to check - connect to the app and confirm would be my suggestion.
    I checked it. The 5way and pull tone are working correctly. But the 2way toggle is not.

On the "Setting" page the 2 way toggles for Bank Z Settings is set to "Bank Z Increment / Decrement". When I push the Z toggle up it changes to the correct sound. But if I push it up again it does not change the sound. If I push Z toggle down it changes to the wrong sound and will not change the sound if I push down a second time either.

User Info Menu

Pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 Way Toggle switch not changes sounds.  Any help?-screen-shot-2019-03-02-1-58-15-pm-jpg  

User Info Menu

Pictures 2

User Info Menu

Picture 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 Way Toggle switch not changes sounds.  Any help?-screen-shot-2019-03-02-2-13-04-pm-jpg  

User Info Menu

Have you considered calling the customer service guys? They could probably help you out quickly.

User Info Menu

I guess that makes sense. I kinda thought that was what I was doing here.

User Info Menu

Well, this is more of a community forum. The support guys don't read every thread. So it's always best to contact them directly.