• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

nickdanger

maybe ozzfest. I would love to see Slayer, Judas Priest (with Rob Halford!!!), Lamb Of God, and Throwdown.

definitely warped tour, my band is playing a date or two or three on it, but I really am dying to see Bad Religion, Bouncing Souls, Rise Against, and Avenged Sevenfold.

dwf1004

Thurs 8/5: Van Halen, Phoenix, AZ
Fri 8/6: Van Halen, Las Vegas, NV
Sat 8/7: Van Halen, Las Vegas, NV

I will become an Internet only contact at that point, because I'm pretty sure that after 3 nights of the greatest rock and roll band in the world, I'm gonna be deaf. :p

peter71

Where are Eric Johnson and Steve Howe Playing? I would love to see both of those guys. Will it be Alien Love Child or just Eric?

As of right now I have no concert plans, but that is directly corrolated to my lack of $$$$. There are a lot of shows I would love to see, but until I have more dough, I will just have to pretend I saw them. If you see a guy with a homemade Rush T-Shirt telling you how great the show was, that would be me...

:(

huber

well, if i could fly to japan to see the rhcp i'd go to that one

but none of the bands in ozzfest interest me, it all sounds the same

Doktor Rawk

Saw VH and was backstage and third row. Killer show! Projekt Revolution, Velvet Revolver, 3Doors Down, Puddle Of Mudd, Nickelback and Thornley on the same bill, Lynyrd Skynyrd/Tantric/Monster Magnet on the same bill and I saw Kid Rock and Puddle Of Mudd as well. Maybe Ozzfest!

Top Bottom