• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Butch Snyder

Hi all,

I just bought my first Music Man guitar. It's an Albert Lee Model in Teal Pearl with a white pearl pickguard and S-S-S pickup config with a std hardtail bridge.

I thought I'd take this time to introduce myself to the forum and say "Howdy". Before I bought my MM, I had spoken with Greg Timmons at length about the guitar. I wanted to know why Albert chose it as his signature model as well as other things.

I'm very glad to be a part of this forum. Greg is a super guy and really cool to talk with. I also look forward to great discussions with everyone else here as well.

My musical background is pretty eclectic. However, I have been an Albert Lee nut since the early 1980's. I'm a chicken picker wannabee who also dabbles in Blues, Rock, and Jazz. I also own a Fender Nashville B-Bender Tele as well as a Les Paul Deluxe. I frequent other forums as well.

Here are some:
The Seymour Duncan Forum
The Les Paul Forum
The Fender Forum (not the Chris Greene one)
The TDPRI

Again, I'm glad to be here and to have my Albert Lee guitar.

Cheers,

Brian

Ernie Ball Customer Service
Hey Butch

Hey there Butch,

Glad to have you aboard the Ernie Ball Forum.

The Albert Lee Model is a great axe for the music that you play. Have you tried the axe through the vinatge Music Man amps the Big Al uses?

~Brian

Butch Snyder

Re: Hey Butch

Brian said:
Have you tried the axe through the vinatge Music Man amps the Big Al uses?

~Brian

No, I plan on using it through my Peavey Classic 50/212. I have Albert's DVD "Highlights". It looks like he's using an early-mid 90's model Peavey solid stae amp and he gets some great tone.

Cheers,
Butch

Top Bottom