• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

loocnmad

I know they're not the usual bands discussed around here but I've been a huge Dethklok fan since Metalocalypse first came out. Already got my tickets!

"DETHKLOK will kick off their twenty-nine-date national tour on August 30 with Japanese kawaii metal pioneers BABYMETAL as co-headliners and virtuoso guitarist Jason Richardson as support."

snowyyy89

I know they're not the usual bands discussed around here but I've been a huge Dethklok fan since Metalocalypse first came out. Already got my tickets!

"DETHKLOK will kick off their twenty-nine-date national tour on August 30 with Japanese kawaii metal pioneers BABYMETAL as co-headliners and virtuoso guitarist srd Richardson as support."
That's awesome to hear that you're a huge Dethklok fan and already have your tickets for their upcoming tour! The combination of Dethklok, BABYMETAL, and Jason Richardson is going to be an incredible lineup, offering a diverse range of metal styles and talents. Get ready for an unforgettable experience filled with intense energy, captivating performances, and mind-blowing guitar skills. I hope you have an epic time headbanging and rocking out to some killer tunes!

Top Bottom