• Sterling by MusicMan

Raz

2.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled5.jpg

untitled6.jpg

Now do you think she enjoyed the RIDE!!!

untitled7.jpg

Last edited:

francric

Not 100% sure but I believe I saw that on the discovery channel when they were building it. It's suppose to be the tallest and fastest. I like coasters but I would have to think about that one. Then again I would probably try.

Raz

francric said:
Not 100% sure but I believe I saw that on the discovery channel when they were building it. It's suppose to be the tallest and fastest. I like coasters but I would have to think about that one. Then again I would probably try.
I have one word for your...D-E-P-E-N-D-S! (adult diapers :D )

koogie2k

I'd ride it. NO problem. I love coasters. I have jumped out of perfectly good airplanes too many times to count to let some coaster scare me.....BRING IT ON! I need a location.....may have to pack the war wagon and head there..... :cool:

Raz

koogie2k said:
I'd ride it. NO problem. I love coasters. I have jumped out of perfectly good airplanes too many times to count to let some coaster scare me.....BRING IT ON! I need a location.....may have to pack the war wagon and head there..... :cool:
You're insane dude :D

kbaim

There's a good coaster park 3 hours from SLO. About an hour from LAX called Magic Mountain. They have around 20 coasters. Last I went was Oct 2001. The park was so empty there was no waiting on any ride. (sept 11 crushed theme park business for quite a while).

francric

kbaim said:
There's a good coaster park 3 hours from SLO. About an hour from LAX called Magic Mountain. They have around 20 coasters. Last I went was Oct 2001. The park was so empty there was no waiting on any ride. (sept 11 crushed theme park business for quite a while).

We should go hang at the park after the Forum bash!!!!!! By the way did you post pics of that sunburst Luke??????????

kbaim

It's somewhere on the forum. Try doing a search maybe. It's under NORM SENDS KEITH...

Last edited:

koogie2k

francric said:

Sometimes my job requires that......can't get much better than that! It is only scary when you have to jump at night and "the other people" don't know you are coming.....hehehehehe...... :cool:

Top Bottom