• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

lauren

I have and dearly love an ernie ball sterling bass...

my band is touring soon and we're flying and i need to get a flight case for it...any suggestions for a good company that makes ata flight cases and would do a custom one for my bass?

thanks
lauren

Mike Pierce

Ernie Ball Customer Service
Da Bass Case

Hey Lauren,

Since we only make one kind of case for your Sterling, that's the only one I feel comfortable reccomending. However, you may want to check out musician's friend. I'm looking at a catalog right now, and they've got quite a few flight cases to check out. I'm not sure how long it would take to get to you though. I don't blame your band for flying, I read about your van disasters on your webpage. Glad to see you're still at it. Anyway, I'm not so sure about the custom job. If I were you I'd get on the internet and get SKB's and Fender's numbers and see what they can do. Actually, I'll try and do that right now. I'll post again in a little bit.

Mike

Mike Pierce

Ernie Ball Customer Service
Aite so check this out. I didn't get any phone numbers for you. I know I know, I'm sorry. Fire me. BUT, here are a couple websites worth checkin' out:

1. musiciansfriend.com
2. zzounds.com

Both of these have some pretty good deals. I'm not sure exactly what kind of case you want, but both of these have a bit of a selection. Thanks a lot, and good luck with your tour. If you come out to Cali, swing by the factory :)

Mike

lauren

Awesome thanks! I found the anvil website too, and i think Ill have them make me a case...that way, since its ata certified, if anything happens, the airline is liable :).

thanks for your suggestions!!

jadesmar

Sorry, just sticking my nose in.

What is ATA certification? And do the EB hard cases that come with purchase have this certification.

lauren

theyre approved by the airline so that if something happens to your instrument while they are handling it, the airline is liable for the damages.

Top Bottom