• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

nervous

They do it all. The nice part is that they're only about 40 minutes from me so I didn't have to ship it. That was actually a non-trivial factor in my decision.

It was not the cheapest, but I chose RS Guitarworks for a couple of reasons -- I know the shop and have been there and talked with the guys and I can drive there pretty easily when I need to. They also make excellent guitars of their own. They're all players and want things to be excellent.

So - no shipping and they did all of the disassemble and will reassemble and such.

There were places that did it cheaper for sure but I feel comfortable with my decision.
That's a really nice luxury and good plan. In my experience there is some extra fussiness in prepping a refin guitar and especially a thick sparkle and potentially brittle finish that if you don't do you run the risk of some day-ruining chip out or damage. Screw holes, ferrule holes the selector slot, etc.

fbecir

Well done

Now you have to buy the matching clothes, for instance :
832x1200.jpg
And you have to wear them not only on stage, but also every day, at the office, when you go shopping ...

Top Bottom