• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Raz

Sorry to hear about those f*&^$%# blowing up your subway system, brother EBMMers and others alike from the UK you are in our prayers!

Dodgeball

Thanks for that Raz, I'm from London originally tho now I live and work in Oxford. Thankfully nobody I know was affected tho I was staying in Russell Square (where the suicide bomber blew the bus) almost exactly that time last week as Steve Lukather was playing round the corner at the Mean Fiddler.

If his gig was one week later things could have been messy for me! :eek:

It's a terrible problem these people have.

Thanks again for the words. I hope Bowks and Tim are ok, I think their location info says they're in London. :(

C

mhorse

This is horrible. I hope all the forumites from London are ok.
Now the worst thing is that I wasn't at all surprised. Outraged, sad for the victims, but not surprised. I'm so f@##ing used to seeing this! :(

SteveB

Condolences to our friends in the UK.

Sad that your Olympic joy was so short-lived. F*&$king coward terrorists. :mad:

ernie1966

Totally disgusting!!! My heart and strength goes out to all of you in the UK, my sorrow to all who have been hurt by this event.

Philip

I would get those f^$*#@#% S**ts . God bless all in London now

Philip

Beth

I was listening to the news this morning and heard about the bombings, it was almost surreal. Our condolences for all of those affected by the attacks. This is just horrible.

Terry

Condolences to all affected, I am sure London will spring back stronger than ever before.

Raz

Just wanted to add that all the flags here in Ottawa are being lowered to half mast, to remember those unfortunate ones!

DaveB

Thanks guys - its great to know you are thinking about us.

I live in St Albans which is 20 miles North of London, I work in South East London so take the train everyday which goes via Kings Cross (one of the underground stations hit today). This morning I had a doctors appointment first thing...sometimes your number isnt in the frame and for that you have to be thankful.

Coming one day after the celebrations for the Olympics makes such a senseless and cowardly attack even harder to take, though like NYC we'll tough it out.

As the guy in Hill St Blues used to say "Be careful out there....."

Dave

Supreeth

I hope all our UK forumites are OK after today's horrible events. My heart goes out to the familes of all those affected.

Victrola

I'm keeping all the UK folks in my thoughts and prayers.

What a terrible thing.

a collective hug to the UK,
PK

Top Bottom