• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Grand Wazoo

and now.... The Bad, The Good and The very Ugly

As said above here is a selection of pics showing The Bad, The Good and The very Ugly which were on display yesterday at the 2008 Music Live Show

Warwick Basses
DSC01052.jpg

8 stringer with asimmetric fretboard, WTF??
DSC01048.jpg

Twin neck fretted and fretless with metal fingerboard
DSC01038.jpg

The Wind Cries Mary?
DSC01037.jpg

The MotherBucker??
DSC01036.jpg

This is sooooo wrong in so many ways, check it out, definite MM copy, the body almost resembling an AL shape, with EBMM looking pickup and headstock. Now hear this... I am italian right? I grew up there and then moved to UK in my 20's , EKO is an italian brand and we in Italy consider EKO to be the crappiest ever guitar maker in the world let alone Italy, yeah I am proud to be italian but not proud of these idiots, their guitars suck, are almost unplayable and very very tacky. So there is no love lost there... yuck!
DSC01032.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

Two strings Bass?? can you actually play that thang? Well there was a guy on their stand that reckoned he could play almost any tune on it, but can you imagine him running up and down that neck just to get a pentatonic arpeggio? My question is... why? who needs a 2 strings bass?
DSC01019.jpg

ZZ-Top tribute band, with my son in the middle, they were actually really good, despite their obviously fake beards they could play and sing like the real thing.
DSC01018.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

Weirdness
DSC01012.jpg

Pretty stuff
DSC01002.jpg

DSC01016.jpg

The usual suspects
DSC01013.jpg

DSC01039.jpg

trolley

Thanks for the strings guys. Now about the JP 6 string in MD - rather than rob a bank, can I steal one off you guys? I mean you must have loads!
Oh and a special request from son #2 - can you bring a Bongo 6 next year? And advise him on the best way to afford one from his grant money??

Morbo

Hey there stumbled onto this site looking for a name of one of the demo guys at music live and found this great forum, complete with the devil himself! I just wondered can anyone tell me the name of the the bloke who was wearing the way huge brown tshirt and shorts, hes in some of those pictures posted beforehand.
He was great just wanted to have a look see if i could get his cd.

Thanks!
Morbo:D

Blind Lemon

Hey there stumbled onto this site looking for a name of one of the demo guys at music live and found this great forum, complete with the devil himself! I just wondered can anyone tell me the name of the the bloke who was wearing the way huge brown tshirt and shorts, hes in some of those pictures posted beforehand.
He was great just wanted to have a look see if i could get his cd.

Thanks!
Morbo:D

Hey Morbo, His name is Brian Kellner and he is one half of the Bushman Brothers.
Check out ; : The Bushman Brothers :

He not only demos for me but is also a great buddy so if you have a problem getting a CD, do let me know.

Top Bottom