• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

DaveB

Ladies and gentlemen,

At very short notice I am delighted to announce that on Tuesday 29th July at the Letchworth Hall Hotel (Letchworth, Hertfordshire), Machinehead, Strings & Things and EBMM are proud to present a clinic performance by the one and only Steve Morse.

As ever tickets are free however places are limited so you will need to get in touch with Machinehead to book places.

It promises to be a very special evening and I hope as many of as possible will take the opportunity to see Steve. There will of course be many instruments for you to drool over, try (and maybe even buy ;)).

Dave

P.S. Ever since buying the store I've been desperate to get Steve to play - big thanks to Derek, Beth, Blind Lemon, Michael Berger and of course Steve himself for making it happen.

Dead-Eye

It will be great...I had the pleasure to see Steve at a clinic in Cologne on Saturday. Not a lot of Ball-talk though as it was about his Engl amps.

KpBasser

Makes sense to me. Engl just released a Steve Morse signature amp. They did for Steve's amp what Music Man did for Steve's guitar.

The Devil

I am gutted!

Won't be able to make it.

Mr. Lemon sir, you'll have to e-mail me when we know someone of this magnitude is coming over to do some showing off.

He actually uses the same model as me, I was going to show him what all the knobs and switches do!

Once again....gutted....I must have done something wicked in a past life or something.

Blind Lemon

I am gutted!

Mr. Lemon sir, you'll have to e-mail me when we know someone of this magnitude is coming over to do some showing off.

He actually uses the same model as me, I was going to show him what all the knobs and switches do!

Once again....gutted....I must have done something wicked in a past life or something.

Sorry Lucifer, but in fairness this was posted at least 10 days ago, you'll have to go on the forum more often

The Devil

Thats it, I'm on it every day from now on!

Feel free to tell me how great he was and other stuff to just rub it in.

Rumour has it he was looking forward to a bit of "Duelling".:)

PugNinjas

I am gutted!

One would think the Devil would have one of his evil minions lurking around to find out this infomation:rolleyes:

The Devil

He was a "tad" good :rolleyes:

Cheers Spud.

That says to me he was absolutely awesome but without rubbing too much salt in the wounds.

There's a beer with your name on it at the next UK Knucklehead bash mate, unless your going to Music Live in November where it will also be re-deemable, courtesy of The Devil.

Spudmurphy

Cheers Spud.

That says to me he was absolutely awesome but without rubbing too much salt in the wounds.

There's a beer with your name on it at the next UK Knucklehead bash mate, unless your going to Music Live in November where it will also be re-deemable, courtesy of The Devil.

I hope to be at both -I'll get in touch with Blind Lemon and see what's what re the November Music Live. (who knows he may be able to save me the £15 entry fee - in which case there will be a few beers on me!!)
- hope you enjoyed the pics from "Spuds's Morse Thread" :cool:

The Devil

I hope to be at both -I'll get in touch with Blind Lemon and see what's what re the November Music Live. (who knows he may be able to save me the £15 entry fee - in which case there will be a few beers on me!!)
- hope you enjoyed the pics from "Spuds's Morse Thread" :cool:

Pictures were great mate.

If anyone can sort it The Lemon can.

He's a top bloke and looks after all us demonstrator types very well organising stuff and getting stuff to us quicker than the blink of an eye.

I love him..... and I'm not scared to say it in front of my mates!

Beth

Down, boy! hahahah :D

I agree, though. Senor Limon is tops!

Blind Lemon

Pictures were great mate.

If anyone can sort it The Lemon can.

He's a top bloke and looks after all us demonstrator types very well organising stuff and getting stuff to us quicker than the blink of an eye.

I love him..... and I'm not scared to say it in front of my mates!

Thanks Lucifer Dude you're not so bad yourself

Top Bottom