• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Jules

I have a chance to buy one today at a great price, and barring and unforeseen circumstances I will be taking it home. Soon I will get a 4/10 Heritage, and then an American Made Stingray will be a MUST!

five7

I played thru one awhile back, what a tone! I tried buying it but the fellow wanted 1500 for it and a old svt 8-10. A little too much, I thought. Congrats!

five7

My friend owns 2 heads and he payed 600 for each. I was hoping to get the amp and cab for 1000. Could be the part of the country you live in.

five7

I will have to ask him. The one I was looking at was the regular one.

Jules

Oh. I did a quick internet scan yesterday, and it seems I am getting a good deal on this amp being the limited run, etc. It is in great shape, and the original owner that is selling it still has all the documentation and warranty card. That series was built in 1993.

Freddels

I have an SVT -II (non pro) and it's got a great tone. I wouldn't sell it for less than $1100. :)

toomanyslurpees

I had a 96 SVT-CL, I bought it when I was 20 for $1300 (how I afforded that autodetailing for $10 an hour I'll never know (I bought my first Stingray brand new the same year!) I sold it over ten years later for $1200... let's see... less than a buck a month.. not too shabby!

jswanson07

That's awesome! I've got 217. It's a fantasic sounding rig matched up with an 8x10. Just curious, what did you pay for yours? I'm considering selling mine but have no idea what they're valued at.

Top Bottom