• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jlf599

So, I forgot to post the last couple of acquisitions. It's not going to be anything like NYNGD, but what is, really? :)

Here are the three latest for me from the last couple of months. The Diablo Blue Sabre arrived yesterday and man, I absolutely cannot say enough good things about working with Pete DuBaldo. He is absolutely awesome and the guitar itself is amazing and everything I hoped it would be.

Albert Lee HH Fuchsia Sparkle (Music Zoo run)
av8D9bfl.jpg
9w7iijLl.jpg

Albert Lee HSS BFR Seafoam Green Sparkle
6xv9fyol.jpg
VfuVM3Jl.jpg

Sabre Diablo Blue (DuBaldo Music run)
RI6f0IKl.jpg
Vy463DDl.jpg

jones4tone

Dude, it’s just TERRIBLE you couldn’t land any nice guitars here at the end of the year!

Seriously, though, congrats! I don’t think I could own the fuchsia, but they’re all awesome. That Sabre is unreal, and yes, Pete’s always great to work with. Enjoy the new guitars!

jlf599

Dude, it’s just TERRIBLE you couldn’t land any nice guitars here at the end of the year!

Seriously, though, congrats! I don’t think I could own the fuchsia, but they’re all awesome. That Sabre is unreal, and yes, Pete’s always great to work with. Enjoy the new guitars!

The Albert Lee matches the Luke I already had:

4cOT37Vl.jpg

:) :) :)

I kinda dig the fuchsia. I had a hard time not buying the Axis and Morse the Music Zoo had, too. :)

It's funny, that over the course of like 20 months, my collection is now dominated by EBMMs. I'm not upset by that. The necks...man, they are amazing. I wish I'd made the leap to try an EBMM years ago.

B0xacp5l.jpg

GWDavis28

WOW :eek: CONGRATS, those are super. Pete and Nick are the best no question.

Love the collection.

Glenn |B)

racerx

Wonderful collection and you got absolutely killer flame on the back of those necks!

Sweat

Very nice, love that Sabre, would love to have one and yep Pete D is awesome too deal with, always takes care of me!

fbecir

This HSS AL can make a grown man weeps ...
(Most of the time, I am not fond of sparkle finish, but this green sparkle is really nice)

xjbebop

Congrats and enjoy!
Pete is an awesome guy, and that Debaldo Blue is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Welcome to the Albert Lee Owners Club (ALOC)!!!
Love the Fuchsia!!!

ROCK!

jlf599

I need a Fuchsia Sparkle in my life.

Everyone does, really.

(Well, unless you're truly opposed to it...but to misquote John Lennon, all we are saying is give Fuchsia Sparkle a chance.) ;)

Happy holidays all!

Top Bottom