• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

So Todd from Big Head Todd and the Monsters has been playing EBMM's within the last few years, he seems to favor the Albert Lee, he's been playing an Orange Crush AL BFR.

I saw this on their FailBook page today, it's a AL BFR neck on a Cutlass.
_nc_ohc=3rI910sDBGsAX9T2eGM&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

Glenn |B)

Ninemile

He's definitely been a Strat guy from the get-go. He's been through many a custom Strat styled guitars over the years. Doesn't surprise me that he's into EBMM now. I still think that that their album 'Midnight Radio' is the quintessential Strat sounding album. To my ears, it's what a Strat does and should sound like. It's an incredible album with incredible singing, guitar playing and songwriting. The bass player and drummer are both incredible as well.

GWDavis28

He's definitely been a Strat guy from the get-go. He's been through many a custom Strat styled guitars over the years. Doesn't surprise me that he's into EBMM now. I still think that that their album 'Midnight Radio' is the quintessential Strat sounding album. To my ears, it's what a Strat does and should sound like. It's an incredible album with incredible singing, guitar playing and songwriting. The bass player and drummer are both incredible as well.
Yup gotta agree with you there. I few them just before Covid dropped, greate show.

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom