• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

zp6827

Hey everyone, I’ve got a 2010 JP7 that has a broken saddle insert, and I’m trying to avoid spending $300 for the newer saddle inserts and updated Piezo module. I only have one broken, but would be interested in purchasing two if possible to future proof myself. Although, if only one is available, I’ll gladly purchase it. Thanks in advance!

Etudica

I have a set available from a 2012 JPXI after upgrading the module in it. There was one saddle that was intermittently dropping signal and crackling, so I opted to upgrade all the saddles with a new preamp. I still have the whole set including the iffy one that is marked. Message me if you are still looking.

Edit: Forgot to mention is it a JPXI-7, so I have 6 fully functional saddles on hand for the older style preamp, not just 5 :)

Last edited:

zp6827

I have a set available from a 2012 JPXI after upgrading the module in it. There was one saddle that was intermittently dropping signal and crackling, so I opted to upgrade all the saddles with a new preamp. I still have the whole set including the iffy one that is marked. Message me if you are still looking.

Edit: Forgot to mention is it a JPXI-7, so I have 6 fully functional saddles on hand for the older style preamp, not just 5 :)
Awesome news! I am definitely still looking! I will PM you to arrange shipping/payment. Thanks for the response

Top Bottom