• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Sweat

So I went to the Dallas International Guitar last Saturday, first time in 4 years. So normally I would have a lot of pictures but this year was different!

First the good :) EBMM was also there for the first time in 4 years and I got to see Derek and Glen, who work for EBMM again, was great catching up with them and well got my box of Ernie Ball strings that are at a great price for the show, this year I got the Rock and Roll slinkys

They did bring according to Derek 22 pieces to the show, mostly vault pieces, bad is they were all gone by the time I got there. Some to dealers some to show attendees. Overall was nice to go and nice to see Derek and Glen

Here are a few pictures from a dealer that had a both and had a couple of the guitars EBMM bought, really nice one is the one off teal Axis. Would havebeen interested if I needed an Axis also had a NOS 25th was tempted but have the Magilano Luke coming so had some will power this time :)

If interested the dealer is Lakeshore Guitars in Detroit Michigan, not sure if he sold any of these or not.
0u9tOp0.jpg
pOMWesh.jpg
JDYpckb.jpg
XRDC37G.jpg
wUeDGJs.jpg

Sweat

Well that's interesting must have listed wrong serial number , I have seen it in person, definitely a NOS 25th

Top Bottom