brash47

Check the EBMM vault regularly as there are usually a couple short scale there.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

rogerio_paulo67

Hello , what is the strings spacing of the short 30" at the bridge ?
or they use same size bridge of the 34" ? thanks

aguynamedben

If anybody sees a Raspberry Pearl short-scale around for sale please help a brother out and let me know! I'm on the hunt for one 👀

Adee

Hi Hows everyone getting one with their EBMM Short Scales I'm loving my Starry Night, it is stunning on stage under lights!
There's been a few 'funky' colours in the Vault as well as the two Tim Commerford shorties, anyone grab one of those?
Anyone heard if there any new variations due anytime?

tbonesullivan

Any plans for a 5-string version of the EBMM short scale Ray?
I wouldn't think so, unless it was adding a higher string. Some already consider the 34" scale borderline for a low B. I've never had an issue, but on a 30" scale? It would be flapping in the wind.

bbjonz

I wouldn't think so, unless it was adding a higher string. Some already consider the 34" scale borderline for a low B. I've never had an issue, but on a 30" scale? It would be flapping in the wind.

Actually, more than few smaller makers (e.g., Serek, Alien Audio, Bordwell) have made really nice 30” scale 5-string basses with a usable B string. I have a 32“ Muckelroy with a great B. I wouldn’t be surprised if EBMM could do it with the SR.

Top Bottom