• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

sonicvent

Just wondering if I have an Expression Overdrive pedal with an issue: the heel down position is supposed to be the dry signal but my pedal is really coloring the dry tone in a not so good way. It's muffled pretty bad. If I take the pedal out of my signal chain I get the "chime" back... even with other pedals still in the signal chain. If I plug my guitar straight into the Expression Overdrive and then out of it to amp it's still same issue, the dry/clean signal is muddy or muffled (even with the tone control on the pedal turned all the way up). Using Telecaster and LP into handwired AC15 and Handwired Germino 50 watt plexi.

I was really pumped a out adding this pedal to my board. Does anyone else experience this issue or am I alone and have a pedal that is defective? Thanks for any help.

Stevenlong38

Just wondering if I have an Expression Overdrive pedal with an issue: the heel down position is supposed to be the dry signal but my pedal is really coloring the dry tone in a not so good way. It's muffled pretty bad. If I take the pedal out of my signal chain I get the "chime" back... even with other pedals still in the signal chain. If I plug my guitar straight into the Expression Overdrive and then out of it to amp it's still same issue, the dry/clean signal is muddy or muffled (even with the tone control on the pedal turned all the way up). Using Telecaster and LP into handwired AC15 and Handwired Germino 50 watt plexi.

I was really pumped a out adding this pedal to my board. Does anyone else experience this issue or am I alone and have a pedal that is defective? Thanks for any help.
I just got the expression overdrive yesterday and can't use it bc it makes my piezo and clean tone distorted even in the heel down position!! This is advertised as no effect in the heel down position, why isn't it a true bypass? And is there an internal switch to make it a true bypass?

Top Bottom