• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

louyseiz

Hi guys,
I've just moved countries, and my two MusicMan guitars have travelled a nice 15k km (~10k miles) around the world by boat.
They've arrived in great shape, but they need some setup. I feel like they're both buzzing here and there. I bought them only a few months before leaving country A, so I never had to set them up myself.
The guitars are:
- Axis Super Sport 2001 Hardtail
- Luke BFR (in Koa)

Is there a proper guide to run a nice setup on them from A to Z? My country B doesn't have many luthiers around, so I'm gonna have to do it myself (which I've always wanted to learn anyway).
Thanks for your help !!

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
The Fender website has a great stratocaster setup document, step-by-step walkthrough of a setup. It's a great learning resource and a good palce to start.

I'm planning on doing something similar here, and a video but COVID has my kid's class closed and as long as she is home daddy gets no work done, which messes up all my pans for anything. :(

Lax

Hi guys,
I've just moved countries, and my two MusicMan guitars have travelled a nice 15k km (~10k miles) around the world by boat.
They've arrived in great shape, but they need some setup. I feel like they're both buzzing here and there. I bought them only a few months before leaving country A, so I never had to set them up myself.
The guitars are:
- Axis Super Sport 2001 Hardtail
- Luke BFR (in Koa)

Is there a proper guide to run a nice setup on them from A to Z? My country B doesn't have many luthiers around, so I'm gonna have to do it myself (which I've always wanted to learn anyway).
Thanks for your help !!
Salut copain,
Regarde la faq officielle (par modèle) que je trouve bien faite aussi : FAQ
Sinon, viens sur notre discord dans la section guitar-tech, au pire je le ferai avec toi :D

Top Bottom