• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ohdamnitsdevin

I know he's been sporting some aviators as of late but, out of Curiosity, does anyone know which brand he has?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

mtrejo

Good question Devin. Should have asked him at NAMM.
Did you check JP's website under "Gear"?

I want to know what cologne he wears so I can spray my pillow, lol. If I find out, I'll shoot you a text D. :)
:cool:

ohdamnitsdevin

Call customer service?!?

haha right? if only.... ;)

Good question Devin. Should have asked him at NAMM.
Did you check JP's website under "Gear"?

I want to know what cologne he wears so I can spray my pillow, lol. If I find out, I'll shoot you a text D. :)
:cool:

hahaha Good ol Mario, Always pulling through! I should have asked then. DARN! I only had a brief moment to talk with him. The line for him was massive and didn't want to keep everyone waiting. :(

lol I'll definitely check the site under "gear" hahahah

Another Noob

Just bustin' your stones, sir.

He certainly is a god among men...

Good luck hunting down the shades. If I see that pair somewhere I'll let you know.

faris

There was a time in the JP forum where people inquired about what type of hair wax he used.. I love these kinds of threads XD

MesaBeno

There was a time in the JP forum where people inquired about what type of hair wax he used.. I love these kinds of threads XD

I once asked what brand of shirts he was wearing, and got bashed to **** about it lol

Still, I have no regrets. I liked the style he was wearing and would have definitely picked up a T or 2 had I found out.

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Forum Reminder.jpg

He may be a Music Man artist but I think most will agree that this a clear case of "this discussion really should be had on a different forum". All the same, I'll use my moderator's discretion for the sake of forum harmony and just move it to less inappropriate place on this forum so I can make some daft comments too.

I stopped wearing aviators in 1997, which was about 10 years too late. Seriously, aviators are like, sooooo 1980s, and not in a good way. Wayfarers, now that's class sunglass that never goes out of style! Tom Cruise vs James Dean? Dean wins. Why? Wayfarers! :cool:

Last edited:

MesaBeno

I stopped wearing aviators in 1997, which was about 10 years too late. Seriously, aviators are like, sooooo 1980s, and not in a good way.

You, sir, must not know a lot of pilots! :)

Case in point; me in a Bonanza, circa 2012, having just landed safely: 303693_10100851772268830_1001406201_n.jpg

Sorry for the douchebag-face I'm making :(

Last edited:

MesaBeno

Two brothers and an uncle, and my Dad even had a ppl for a while. One brother does not wear aviators. And none of them read this forum! Ha!

Then there is Steve Morse, who flies and wears aviators and is a rock god in his own right. :rolleyes:

Lol, excuse me while I go get a crowbar to remove the foot out of my mouth :)

In all seriousness though, I made that assumption because I work in the industry, and they still seem as popular as every among pilots.

faris

I once asked what brand of shirts he was wearing, and got bashed to **** about it lol

Still, I have no regrets. I liked the style he was wearing and would have definitely picked up a T or 2 had I found out.

Haha! I think I remember that one but the one I remember most was the guy who got JP's signature tattooed on him. Poor guy got bashed.. two times I think. Lol.

Good thing I wear glasses otherwise I'd be all over his..

ohdamnitsdevin

View attachment 27166

He may be a Music Man artist but I think most will agree that this a clear case of "this discussion really should be had on a different forum". All the same, I'll use my moderator's discretion for the sake of forum harmony and just move it to less inappropriate place on this forum so I can make some daft comments too.

I stopped wearing aviators in 1997, which was about 10 years too late. Seriously, aviators are like, sooooo 1980s, and not in a good way. Wayfarers, now that's class sunglass that never goes out of style! Tom Cruise vs James Dean? Dean wins. Why? Wayfarers! :cool:

I keep forgetting theres a General Discussion area in the forum. I'll make sure to utilize that area for all my shenanigans ;)

I agree Wayfarers are the shiznit! I'm getting me some of them as well! I just want to be able to sport the "petrucci" look when I want to feel Godly lulz

Top Bottom