• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

xjbebop

Outstanding! My favorite!
iMkaFky.jpg

dave1812

Where did you find that Picture?
I really like the JPXX Petrucci is holding. Looks much better than the Majesty.
But with my Luck it‘s gonna be a 5K Guitar over here in Europe or heavily limited

Vadauco

They look like ordinary JP15 and Majesty, but with a different finish and the commemorative XX logo on the 1st fret. So, nothing really new.

When I read the title, I was expecting an 8-string.

dave1812

Well, it's not a JP16 body, look at the lower horn.

Have you seen the Dream Theater Score DVD from 2006 ? Hint: check out "The Spirit Carries On" for an interesting prototype that eventually became the first "BFR JP6"

Oh I remember that Guitar, JP Standard Body with the Inlayed Top!
IMG_1885a.jpg
Is it also a Neck Through Guitar?
Is there a JPXX "Standard" and Majesty Model or is the Majesty just getting the same Color/Finish?

MrJJoncas

Ah yeah! I remember the prototype from Score with the pickup rings. It's hard to see on the picture above.

The neckthrough JP is very interesting.

DrewH

Interesting that the 20 will have a regular JP version and a Majesty version where as the prior anniversary guitars were just 1 model. Love what appears to be the yellowish inlays. But, that heavy burst is not my fave. I'll have to give this some thought. As a side note, I'm hoping at some point that regular base JP models get dot inlays back as an option. Some folks like me sometimes just want a basic guitar with no bling.

lifeson1

Yeah, closest thing to a Score guitar we will get. I really think it's a perfect blend of class and shred. And I'm not normally into 'traditional' finishes - but that one's speaking to me.

Mace13

I’m curious what pick ups the JP six looking model will have. Will the majesty have regular pick ups are also some special edition? I’m hoping for either LiquiCrunch or RainCatcher sets.

Top Bottom