• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

CHROWNZ

Hey all,

New to owning a music man jp7. Just got it a few days ago and have since restrung. The guitar is in E standard tuning. It is suffering from some major string buzzing. From the low (B) to the high (G) pretty much all across the fret board, buzzing happens when playing chords. My friend had mentioned maybe adjusting the truss rod. Maybe that's the fix but I also don't want to lose decent action on the guitar. Anyone that have some answers would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Daniel N.

dxb0078

Hey all,

New to owning a music man jp7. Just got it a few days ago and have since restrung. The guitar is in E standard tuning. It is suffering from some major string buzzing. From the low (B) to the high (G) pretty much all across the fret board, buzzing happens when playing chords. My friend had mentioned maybe adjusting the truss rod. Maybe that's the fix but I also don't want to lose decent action on the guitar. Anyone that have some answers would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Daniel N.
I just receiced my new Majesty and it came with string buzz, did you ever get your fixed, id like to keep the action the way it is also.

CHROWNZ

I just receiced my new Majesty and it came with string buzz, did you ever get your fixed, id like to keep the action the way it is also.
I haven’t yet but I’ll have to get back to you after this weekend with an update. My friend that works on guitars is coming over tonight to help me out with the buzzing.

Top Bottom