• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

racerx

I don't keep close tabs on the JP stuff but didn't a new one just drop? I'd assume that would be it for at least a few months or more.

dibart77

I don't keep close tabs on the JP stuff but didn't a new one just drop? I'd assume that would be it for at least a few months or more.

I think what beeper means is that EBMM released it in a limited 100-piece run. It sold out literally in a day. That means there's probably more demand. Would EBMM consider making it a stock (orderable, not limited) offering or at least another batch of 100, maybe in a different color. Honestly, it sold so quickly I was shocked. Not sure if that was the whole addressable market or if there's 10x more people waiting for a chance...

racerx

I think what beeper means is that EBMM released it in a limited 100-piece run. It sold out literally in a day.

Oh wow, I had no idea. I remember seeing it announced semi-recently and figured it would be making its rounds soon. Looks like I was a bit behind!

ohdamnitsdevin

I’m sure they’ll continue to offer the majesty 8 in the future. I think the limited 100 pieces was to gauge demand. Seeing as how they flew off the shelves they’ll for sure be back. Just not in the mystic dream finish.

Unusual

I’m sure they’ll continue to offer the majesty 8 in the future. I think the limited 100 pieces was to gauge demand. Seeing as how they flew off the shelves they’ll for sure be back. Just not in the mystic dream finish.
For some reason the 8 looked really good in mystic dream, way better than the JP6/JP13/JP16 did. It had a little more of a darker hue. I'll take any Majesty in that finish at this point.

Top Bottom