• There is a glitch in the forum software and/or configuration that we are still trying to track down. For now, please make sure that the title of your new thread does NOT start with a number (digits). Otherwise, your post will appear to be saved but future attempts to read it will be met with an error message indicating the thread/post cannot be found. ~ admin

Soryu

I got myself a Majesty a few months back and not long after I had got it I was adjusting the tension screw that keeps the whammy bar from dangling. Next thing I knew the tension screw was gone. I must have screwed it in too much and I think it fell out. I tried searching for it but it was basically like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. Any advice on how to make my whammy bar stay in place? Or does anyone possibly know where I can get a screw of that size to replace it? Earnie Ball doesn’t sell replacements as far as I know. It’s quite frustrating, as I’m sure you could imagine lol.

DrKev

I just measured the screw from my Cutlass (I don't know if it's the same or not, but I my guess would be yes).

It's an M3 grub screw, 3 mm wide, 3 mm long, 0.5 mm thread screw pitch, 1.5 mm head.

Top Bottom