• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Elad_E

I hope this is the right place to ask this.

I take much pride in my Musicman basses and really dig the new apparel listed in the online store with the Musicman logo, however I cannot order any of it as I'm outside the three countries listed as open for ordering.
is there any chance I could order the MM items somewhere else on the web?

thanks,
Elad.

Grand Wazoo

I hope this is the right place to ask this.

I take much pride in my Musicman basses and really dig the new apparel listed in the online store with the Musicman logo, however I cannot order any of it as I'm outside the three countries listed as open for ordering.
is there any chance I could order the MM items somewhere else on the web?

thanks,
Elad.

Some ebay dealers such as this reputable UK one which I have used often, do ship to other countries too
ERNIE BALL MUSICMAN PROMO REVERSIBLE JACKET - LARGE on eBay (end time 01-Jan-10 12:03:19 GMT)

Thornton Davis

Same problem for me. I tried to order some t shirts for myself and son...only ships to US

And just like flatwound bass strings, no store will stock t-shirts or caps, so you'll never find these items in any guitar store.

BP you should consider allowing the sale of EBMM clothing only to be deliverable to any country if purchased online from the EBMM store.

TD

TimothyRayburn

What's up guys?

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Tim and I'm new here. I'm from New York city, where are you guys from?

cellkirk74

And just like flatwound bass strings, no store will stock t-shirts or caps, so you'll never find these items in any guitar store.

BP you should consider allowing the sale of EBMM clothing only to be deliverable to any country if purchased online from the EBMM store.

TD

I add a big PLEASE to that.
I wanted to get some shirts and a cap, but no dealer here has something in stock. On musicman.de the store has been down for weeks.

It's bad as I want one of those brown slinky v-neck t-s for my wife...

cellkirk74

Here is what I got for an answer from the german distributer:

"Sehr geehrter Herr ....,

vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse an ErnieBall!

Sie haben recht, leider ist der Shop nun schon seit einiger Zeit geschlossen. Das liegt daran, dass der Shop nicht von uns sondern von einem dritten Anbieter betrieben wurde, welcher diese Arbeit leider nicht mehr anbieten kann. Desweiteren sind viele der Shirts nicht mehr erhältlich und viele der neuen Modelle werden in China hergestellt, die wir nicht importieren dürfen.
Wir werden voraussichtlich im Sommer die website ERNIEBALL MUSICMAN relaunchen und dort in einem neuen Webshop die erhältlichen Shirts anbieten.

Beste Grüsse,

Philipp Salb
Product Manager Guitars & Accessories
--
MUSIK MEYER GmbH
Industriestrasse 20
35041 Marburg - Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 6421 - 989 472
Fax: +49 (0) 6421 - 989 469
Internet: Willkommen bei Musik Meyer GmbH
E-Mail: [email protected]"

It basically says that there will be nothing available before June.

Maybe EB could allow strings & things to sell to the rest of europe or at least germany too or allow some direct orders for stuff like shirts and caps?

That would be nice.

TheStiffness

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Here is what I got for an answer from the german distributer:

"Sehr geehrter Herr ....,

vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse an ErnieBall!

Sie haben recht, leider ist der Shop nun schon seit einiger Zeit geschlossen. Das liegt daran, dass der Shop nicht von uns sondern von einem dritten Anbieter betrieben wurde, welcher diese Arbeit leider nicht mehr anbieten kann. Desweiteren sind viele der Shirts nicht mehr erhältlich und viele der neuen Modelle werden in China hergestellt, die wir nicht importieren dürfen.
Wir werden voraussichtlich im Sommer die website ERNIEBALL MUSICMAN relaunchen und dort in einem neuen Webshop die erhältlichen Shirts anbieten.

Beste Grüsse,

Philipp Salb
Product Manager Guitars & Accessories
--
MUSIK MEYER GmbH
Industriestrasse 20
35041 Marburg - Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 6421 - 989 472
Fax: +49 (0) 6421 - 989 469
Internet: Willkommen bei Musik Meyer GmbH
E-Mail: [email protected]"

It basically says that there will be nothing available before June.

Maybe EB could allow strings & things to sell to the rest of europe or at least germany too or allow some direct orders for stuff like shirts and caps?

That would be nice.

This has been taken care of.

Top Bottom