• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Lostarest

Hello, friends! I have a Music Man Majesty Monarchy.
After turning it on, after 3 seconds, the sound disappears, so I can’t even play on it. I tried to change the batteries, tried to clamp some buttons, but nothing helps.
Most likely the electronics are broken and need to be replaced.
But I don't even know where to buy a spare part.

One person suggested to me that something like the timbre of the block was broken here and sent a photo. I'm not sure if that's the issue, but maybe someone else has.
I don't even know how to contact music man support, they don't answer anywhere :( image (2).png

GWDavis28

Did you buy this new or used?

You emailed them, did you call customer service?

Glenn |B)

racerx

You can try resetting the electronics by plugging in an instrument cable to the jack, removing the batteries, and let the guitar sit for ten minutes. Try replacing with known new/good batteries after and go from there. That may resolve your issue.

I had a similar issue with my Majesty and ended up needing to replace the board with the V2 electronics to resolve the issue (apparently an issue/limitation with the piezo switching).

If you bought the guitar new, then I think support will cover the replacement and repair at no charge. You may have to wait awhile for turnaround, so you could also ask about them sending you the replacement kit and have someone locally do the install. If you bought the guitar used, then you'll have to pay for the replacement kit. I won't quote the price here in case its in bad form or inaccurate. The support team has always responded to my emails within 1-2 business days, so I'm with @GWDavis28 - give them sometime if your messaged them over the weekend.

Lostarest

I can't call them as I'm in another country now :(

They haven't replied to me in the mail for a week now.
I wrote on the site, wrote to some address - there is no answer anywhere.

The guitar was given to me, it's new, but I don't know if it's under warranty. I can give you the serial number if that helps.

I will try to write again on the contacts that you sent, but I no longer have hope

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
I'm pretty sure you can still call them by dialing +1 866 823 2255 but the price will depend on your local operator (though some apps like Skype or Google Hangouts offer Wi-Fi calls to toll free numbers so try that too). In any case, you should always contact the dealer you bought the instrument from. But note that any warranty is only valid in the country it was bought it in and you will have to pay at least part of the shipping for any warranty repairs. Also try call the distributor for the country you are now in and see if they can help (though as it is not their warranty, and many distributors on deal with stores, not individual customers, you may not have much luck). International Dealers

You can look up your serial number here: Serial Number Database

Today is Tuesday. Let me know on Thursday if you have made contact.

morsecode

The Monarchy line has been out of production for a while now. I would as DrKev has suggested contact the dealer/retailer the person whom gifted it to you purchased it from. If it was NOS at the time it was purchased, it might still be covered under warranty. If that doesn't work then as suggested contact them by phone noted above if at all possible.

Top Bottom