• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Ted

Hey guys, I got some early scoop on a new series that EBMM will be releasing. It looks to be in the vein of something like Fender's "Parallel Universe" or "Alternate Reality" series in which different models are mashed up together. It's called the "Mistaken Identity" Series and it looks pretty cool, if maybe a little strange. More info should be coming out with the NAMM show.

The first three models to be released:

Albert Valentine-- a combo of the Albert Lee and the James Valentine.

The Steve Morsiposa-- Steve Morse's signature model meets the Mariposa

The St. Luke-- St. Vincent crossed with Lukather.
mistakenidentity.jpg

I've heard that there will also be a new version of the Majesty coming-- which was redesigned by Annie Clark/St. Vincent-- it's called "Her Majesty" and it's supposedly really radical looking. Can't wait to see that!

Cheers,

Ted

fbecir

Impressive Photoshop !

As a true Morse believer, I should condemn you for blasphemy when I see your "Steve Morsiposa" ... but in fact I like it !

Reactions: Ted

Ted

Guys, I was waiting a whole SIX MONTHS for April Fools Day to roll around so I could do that! HAHA. Last year when I was wanting to get my first EBMM I was really torn between the Valentine and the Albert Lee. Almost had my money saved, but could not decide. So my brother photoshopped the "Albert Valentine" for me and I laughed my ass off. But then I decided to play it off and go to work and tell my coworkers that THAT was the guitar I was contemplating...

I remember my one boss looking at the Albert Valentine and being like "Well, I"m sure it's nice but it looks a little.. misshapen? " lol

So I had my brother make that photoshop for me to post here. He's a graphics guy so he's awesome at doing stuff like that.

GoKart Mozart, the Homer car comparison almost made me spit my coffee on the screen. LMAO!!! Awesome reference.

MIxolydian82 and TripHazard, Yeah, there's something about an Albert Valentine that could work, I think. I want one too.

fbecir, you should have seen the first version of the Morsiposa, it was so unbelievably goofy looking that I sent my brother back to the drawing board. lmao! Steve-Morsiposa.jpg

Top Bottom