• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Gearhead

I am new to this place and new to bass and new to my new used bass a 2006 active sub bass I purchased for 300.00.I have read some of the threads here which I took in advisement before buying and just wanted to say hello and thanks.attached is a pic.

Attachments

• subbass5T65U15R53n63mb3oebbe25245b60cbe7134e.jpg
    subbass5T65U15R53n63mb3oebbe25245b60cbe7134e.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Gearhead

Thank you.well I can say that it already has company but you are correct,the company it has now is a (do I dare say?) a G&L L2000 I purchased first online without trying it. (newby mistake)And it is WAY uncomfortable with a fat neck and I thought I could hoax a stingray sound out of the hh pickups.NOPE.so its up for sale and when it sells I'm sure to get a black ray.Oh I will buy every SUB I can find for 300.00.in the mean time if possible..LOL..It sure is funny that I have no problems with guitar necks but bass necks seem to be way more personal.

Gearhead

hey.....just swap out that cardboard guard and slap any SR guard on her and you're golden
Thanks,I am calling MM back Monday to order a black pick guard..They are a third less of the price I see them advertised every where else.

Last edited:

J Romano

Welcome aboard to you both! Much talent and awesomeness here. I have learned tons, not to mention all the chuckles!!!!

Top Bottom