• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Gio_Force_One

I just traded a Prs for this beautiful 2016 BFR Luke 3. It’s such a beautiful guitar and even though right now the action is too high , it still plays really nice. I love the maple fretboard on this. Don’t really know what the specs would be on this one. Can’t wait to change the strings and set it up tomorrow. Look how nice this is !!!!
I liked my custom 22 but never loved it. This neck is so much better. So glad I traded for this and it was an equal trade.
The guy originally wanted my custom 22 plus 400 but in the end it ended up an equal trade. This is going to sound great through my FM-3 .
3FC6531C-AC68-4850-B913-76EF9F398BA2.jpeg

Gio_Force_One

Its crazy I picked this guitar up last night and after adjusting the truss rod and the action was lower , i played it for 3 hours unplugged . I is so comfortable and easy to play. I felt comfortable right off the bat. I remember getting my custom 22 years ago , opening the case and thinking this guitar is beautiful. i then picked it up and was vey underwhelmed. i had it 6-7 years and maybe played it 3-4 times. It sounded great but i never liked the neck. This Luke not only looks incredible but feels so nice. Best trade ever for me. I hope i have enough time later to plug it in.
I am so glad I started using my EBMM guitars again.
I also have another special one on the way that will be revealed this week!!!!!!!!!!!

Bungholi0

Congrats! Thats great that you love it. Your excitement comes through in your post. Hope you enjoy it for many years.

Cant wait to see what else you have coming.

Sweat

Well that top certainly sucks, nice grab!! Looks great. Would love to find the right Luke II at the right price.

Enjoy that one!

Top Bottom