• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

billpepper82

I have been playing a lot and improving a great deal
even started recording some stuff
anyway someone here posted the new 2021 guitars and I saw this one and instantly fell in love
it was like mm made a guitar that looked like my first fender guitar i had so many years ago
due to some unfortunate circumstances I had to sell it and it left a void in me ever since
then I saw this guitar and not caring for fenders anymore I new this guitar was made for me
so I made sure all my bills were paid and other things where takin care of and had been saving for something fun for a while now so I went to GC and placed the order it said some time in April so I will impatiently wait
I haven't been doing so well mentally (another story time) so now I have something to look forward to I am hoping this brightens up my days
I will keep this post updated with any tracking info and delivery date and then pictures of my new guitar
I hope you all are doing well and keeping safe and keep on rockin download.jpg download (1).jpg

TripHazard

That's great mate. Its a great feeling when you make that order and you know there is a treat coming down the line. Look forward to seeing your NGD pictures come April. I love the Cutlass myself :)

click track

You have MUCH to look forward to, as I am sure that this will take your playing to the next level and beyond just by sheer inspiartion of greatness of this guitar !!!!

Ahhh..... the fit, the feel ,the function and pure bliss of tonal joy you get from an EBMM guitar, truly unique !!!

Top Bottom